Friday, September 2, 2011

Greetings from Marburg!

(I know that grammar-savvy people will be reading this, just don't judge me)

There isn't much to say about the flights out to Marburg.
The train ride, however, was really cool. I was incredibly exhausted so I couldn't really keep my eyes open, but I managed to open them at just the right time. It was mostly fields, fields, and more fields. When my head hit the side of the window and I woke up, the train was turning around a corner and at the end of the corner... BAM. Marburg. Some random hill. It honestly looks JUST like the pictures.
First day was awful. Tired. Hungry. Sick. Then later that evening I went bumming around town with some people and felt 100 times better.

Anyway,

I will update more. Right now I am in the computer lab going through an "Internet-tutoren in den Studentenwohnheimen" and then we have to head out for visa application business.

3 comments:

  1. "Internet-tutoren in den Studentenwohnheimen" Ha ha ha ha sounds amazing! Can't wait to read more! From one Schwester to another, ENJOY! :)

    ReplyDelete